Location: Various locations mainly across London; with home-based editing and virtual meetings
Responsible to: The Recruitment Project Manager, with guidance from the Senior Leadership Team
The Role: To create and produce engaging video content to support our Radical mission.
Purpose: To communicate our Radical mission through powerful and engaging video footage. This will be a great opportunity for a talented and driven volunteer who is keen to support a small start-up business to grow and flourish. Radical Recruit is seeking an individual who can help communicate key messages to a range of new and existing stakeholders through engaging video content.
Our Aim: We employ a values led approach to sourcing talent and represent those who are underrepresented in the labour market; working exclusively with disadvantaged candidates from marginalised communities to support them into work.
- Collaborate with the Radical team to understand Project briefs
- Shoot videos on set in a studio or out on location.
- Scout potential locations for shoots
- Assess the best equipment to use for the task
- Transport and set up video recording equipment as the project requires
- Assistance with staging and set preparation
- Shoot high quality, relevant video footage
- Ensure sound and lighting is of good quality
- Edit recorded footage to a high standard
- Troubleshoot problems or challenges with the support of the Radical team
- Interview people to capture key messaging
- Insert subtitles, closed captioning, graphics, or other on-screen text into a video
- Adding computer graphics and special effects to a video
- Complete the brief and attend project evaluation meetings
What you will need
- Must own and be able to operate video, audio, lighting, and post-production editing equipment
- The ability to travel and transport equipment
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Ability to meet project timeline
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to capture snippets of film and be able to edit it into a cohesive story
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Patience and perseverance
- Energy, commitment, and determination
- Passion for the Radical mission
What you will receive
- Direction, guidance, and support from a talented and diverse Senior Leadership Team
- A chance to be part of a growing business that achieves great results for people who are disadvantaged
- Evidence for your CV and/or a reference
- Regular volunteer supervision
- A chance to join team meetings and social events
- Any reasonable expenses agreed in advance with the Volunteer Manager
How to apply
Click apply and we will be in touch to book a time to discuss your application and tell you more about our business, the people we support and the role.