Role Title: COPYWRITER
Location: Home-based or virtual (with the option of face-to-face supervision in London)
Responsible to: The Recruitment Project Manager, with guidance from the Senior Leadership Team
The Role: To develop engaging content for our digital channels, website and collateral reflecting the Radical brand and tone of voice
Purpose: To produce engaging content, increasing traffic to our website and digital channels, and promoting our services to a range of audiences through branded collateral. This will be a great opportunity for a talented and driven volunteer who is keen to support a small start-up business to grow and flourish. Radical Recruit is seeking an individual who would enjoy the chance to help us attract a range of stakeholders through creative content and design.
Our Aim: We employ a values led approach to sourcing talent and represent those who are underrepresented in the labour market; working exclusively with disadvantaged candidates from marginalised communities to support them into work.
- Write clear, attractive copy reflecting the Radical brand and our distinct tone of voice.
- Collaborate with the Radical team to discuss and understand copywriting briefs.
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews with a range of stakeholders.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Source appropriate images and other content.
- Share knowledge and expertise with the team.
What you will need
- Experience as a copywriter or related role.
- Knowledge of online content creation.
- Your own equipment and software.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience with SEO is desirable.
- Strong research skills.
- Collaborative spirit.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
What you will receive
- Direction, guidance, and support from a talented and diverse Senior Leadership Team.
- A chance to be part of a growing business that achieves great results for people who are disadvantaged.
- Evidence for your CV and/or a reference.
- Regular volunteer supervision.
- A chance to join team meetings and social events.
- Any reasonable expenses agreed in advance with the Volunteer Manager.
How to apply
Click apply and we will be in touch to book a time to discuss your application and tell you more about our business, the people we support and the role.